Used as a starter block during the pulling in of heavy duty
cable up to 6 in. (152mm) diameter as it is pulled from a stationary
or moving cable reel.
• Has three rollers that guide the cable with minimal friction
• Cable pulled through the block has a minimum bending radius of 17 in.
• Designed for use with larger cables up to 6 in. (152mm) in diameter,
i.e. 750 MCM Tri-Plex Conductors
• Has a heavy duty aluminum frame with stainless hardware
• A 7/8 in. hex actuates a screw vise to grip the strand and keep the block
in a stationary position
• Can be used on strand sizes 3/8 to 9/16 in.
(10 -14 mm)
• Capacity for up to 6 in. (152mm) diameter cable and a safe working load
of up 2000 lbs (900kg)
• After cable and support rings are in place, the block has hinges that
open at one side for easy removal
3 Roller Starter Block
P/N 75268 Weight: 36 lbs. (16kg)