The latest word in aerial
cable lashing. Perfect for all telcom cable construction, including
Coaxial and FTTx cable. With its light weight and
parallel-pull capability, you'll string cable quickly and easily, over
all outside plant cable routes.
From the company that pioneered the modern automatic lasher with Western Electric
back in the 1940's.... comes Apollo... a machine that's lightweight, easy-to-handle
and simple to operate and maintain.
The newest addition to GMP's line of proven lashers, Apollo has all of the versatility
and performance features you need to easily handle today's broadband lashing
applications, solving all of the problems associated with pulling parallel to
the strand and through densely crowded cable routes.
GMP engineers designed Apollo using computer-aided design and finite element
analysis to achieve its high degree of durability without any excess weight.
Then, we employed the very latest in high-speed CNC machining to make every part
fit and perform exactly as designed. Like all our lashers, Apollo is built to
last. After all, this is not just any spinner, it's a GMP lasher.
No other lasher or cable spinner will give you all of these advanced features
and operating benefits:
• Lashes any telcom cable/innerduct combination up to 4 in. (10 cm)
• Parallel-pull capability overcomes all terrain obstacles
• Interference-free over-lashing with no modifications
• Positive slip-free gear drive (no belts) tested in excess of 1 million
• Lashes to strand sizes 1/4 in. to 3/8 in. (6 - 10 mm) diameter
• Holds two coils of industry standard wire .045 in. x 1200 ft. (1.1
mm x 365 m) or .038 in. x 1600 ft. (1. mm x 488 m)
• Provides adjustable tension of lashing wire, affording tight or
• Wire tension constant regardless of amount on spool
• No lasher backroll when pulling force removed
• Front rollers guide cables through the machine
• All smooth edges throughout provide 360° protection against
• Ergonomic design makes it easy to handle
• Manual clutch release allows speedy span transfers
• The Apollo and every GMP lasher is fully serviceable to "good-as-new" specifications
at our factory and at factory-trained service locations around the globe.
• Protected by U.S. Patents #6,398,189 and #6,062,542
Each Apollo lasher also includes a 6 ft. (2 m) towing bridle and
a rugged, weather-tight storage chest to securely protect your lasher investment
while it's not in use.
||47 lbs. (21.3 kgs.)
||Towing Lanyard (250 lbs. WLL)
35 ft. (10.7 m)
|3 lbs. (1.4 kgs.)
||Apollo Lasher w/Chest
|53 lbs. (24 kgs.)