| Our completely inclusive pressing kits are a compact, lightweight pressing
center that you can carry anywhere, with everything you need to make
hundreds of different modular connections.
• Our standard kit comes equipped with the Modular Plug Presser, three (3) interchangeable dies (#4, #6, and #8), and one 100-count each of the 4 x 4 handset plugs, 4 x 6, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 non-keyed plugs, and 3PR and 4PR 24GA solid wire plugs
• The durable outer ABS plastic case has positive snap locks to protect it against accidental opening and has a label on the inside cover for reordering components as you use them up. Each kit also comes with easy-to-follow instructions.
• Within the case, each component is held within a separate, foam-lined compartment
• We also offer a special kit which allows you to make DECconnect
Crimps. The kit is equipped with the Modified Modular Plug Presser,
two (2) interchangeable dies (#6 and #8) and one 100-count of the
4 x 6, 6 x 6 and 8 x 8 non-keyed plugs, the 3PR and 4PR 24GA solid
wire plugs and 100 6 x 6 DECconnect plugs
These rugged, dependable plugs are specially manufactured to exacting GMP standards for highest possible quality and performance.
• Each UL-listed plug is molded from fire-resistant, translucent polycarbonate that's either clear or color tinted for fast application identification
• The phosphor-bronze contacts are plated with 50 micro inches (2 microns) of pure gold, then polished to a high luster. This is the highest gold content currently available in modular plugs.
Note: High gold content in a modular plug is key to corrosion resistance.
• The gold, extra-conductive, corrosion-resistant mating surface helps minimize contact abrasion during insertion and removal
For Tinsel/Stranded Cordage:
For Solid Wire: Insulated conductor diameter: .038 in. (.96 mm) Grey Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
For D Inside Wire & Plenum: Insulated conductor diameter: .033 in. (.84 mm) Blue Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
For Shielded Twisted Pair (STP): Insulated conductor diameter: .038 in. (.96 mm) Clear/Metallic Plugs, 25/pkg. Weight: 4 oz. (113g)
For Category 5, 5e & 6 Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP): Insulated conductor diameter .042 in. (1.06 mm) Clear Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
For DEC Data Cable: Insulated conductor diameter: .040 in. (1.00 mm) Clear Plugs, 100/pkg. Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
17090 6-Contact x 6-position MMJ plug
|Click on image above for a larger view of the Modular Plug Presser Kit|
General Machine Products Co. 3111 Old Lincoln Highway Trevose, PA 19053-4996 USA
Tel: +1.215.357.5500 Fax: +1.215.357.6216 Email: info@GMPtools.com
© 2011 General Machine Products Co., Inc